GP UK - GPGB_RTI Process Ends With Unique Constraint Error at Step13
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GPGB_RTI process in erroring out with the Unique Constraint error at Step13 in case of reversal scenario.
Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_GPGB_RTIE_TMP4) violated
Process 158905 ABENDED at Step GPGB_RTI_PRC.RTIPrep.Step13 (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
Process %s ABENDED at Step %s.%s.%s (Action %s) -- RC = %s
PSAESRV completed service request at 10.30.35 2016-09-26
1. Process new starter for June, start date 15/6/2016. Finalise June payroll. Run RTI processes.
2. Calendar ID set up - Absence process calendar Period 3 dated 01/06/16 - 30/06/16 with target calendar 'Payroll Calendar' Period 4 01/07/2016 - 31/07/2016. Add both Absence Calendar P03 and Payroll Calendar P04 to Cal Run ID for Period 4, payment dates 28/7/2016.
3. Amend start date to 01/07/2016, recalc, finalise July payroll.
4. Run GPGB_EMPMAP and GPGB_STARTER processes. Run GPGB_RTI process (Report and RTI Preparation GBR) - process fails.
1. Process and finalize July.
2. Process and finalize August.
3. Add negative adjustment so that gross amount is negative.
4. Set termination date as 31.07.2016
5. Process September calendar
7. Run RTI
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms