GP UK - Enhancement To Use (Manager) Self Service To Add UK Absences
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Reason is not getting populated in Absence Event GBR page for absence requested through Manager Self Service.
Steps to replicate
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Absence Request
2. Select Absence Type, Absence Take Name and Absence Reason.
3. Apply absence for some Emplid.
4. Navigate: Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Management > Payee Data > Absence Event GBR
5. Check for the same Emplid and search for the absence applied through MSS. The absence type and absence code is present for this absence request.
6. In Absence Event (Core) the type and reason are corect.
Also, new idea is submitted on My Oracle Support Community under Idea Space for Global Payroll and Absence Management
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms