When using 'Edit for All Lines' or 'Requistion Settings' during changing an eProcurement requisition associated to a Dispatched PO, the changes are not being saved.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using 'Edit for All Lines' during changing an eProcurement requisition associated to a Dispatched PO, the changes are not being saved.
1. Take a e Procurement requisition which is sourced to PO and PO is in Dispatched status. Any Sourcing method can be used for PO creation
2. Navigate to e Procurement >Manage requisition >Edit requisition >Click on Go > Due date is Blank
3. Click on Edit for all lines > Load Values from Defaults or 'Requisition Settings'
4. Now Enter the Due date and Apply to all distribution lines
5. Save and Submit requisition
6. Navigate to eProcurement-Manage Requisition-Change request icon is not enabled
7. Let's check the requisition again-Edit requisition. Due date is blank and not changed.
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms