EEX9.1: The status on the Exp report is wrong, when approver sends it back with Partial Approval.
(Doc ID 2189860.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approver sends back an Expense Report (Cash Advance applied) with a
denied Expense Line , Expense Report goes directly to paid status.
1. Make sure commitment control is enabled for Expenses
2. Disable the approval for Cash Advance (Not required for replication)
3. Enable the approval for Cash Advance (Only HR supervisor and Prepay Auditor)
4. Submit a Cash Advance which will be approved automatically as approval is disabled for it.
5. Run Stage Payments and Post Liabilities processes
6. Pay the Cash Advance using pay cycle
7. Run Post Payment process and Cash Advance went to Paid status
8. Create an Expense Report with the same total amount as Cash Advance
9. Apply the Cash Advance on this Expense Report
10. Submit the Expense Report
11. Log in as HR Supervisor and Open the Expense Report to approve
12. Budget Check the Expense Report and Approve it
13. Log in as Prepay Auditor and Open the Expense Report to approve
14 .Uncheck the approve check box for one line (Budget status will be changed to Not Budget Checked)
15. Budget check the Expense Report and try to approve it and a message pops up:
The total cash advances are greater than the total due employee. (10502,271)
Please send the report back to the employee for revision.
16. Put a comment on the Expense Report and try to Send it Back.
17.Expense Report is going back to PAID status when approver sends it back with Partial Approval
Expense Report is going back to PAID status when approver sends it back with Partial Approval
Expense Report should not go back to PAID status rather it should stay in Partially Approved status when approver sends it back with Partial Approval
Please see <replication steps> document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document