HCM9.2/PT8.55: Fonts Used In Printing of Recruiting / Candidate Gateway 'Print Applicant Details' Report
(Doc ID 2189916.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Candidate Gateway has the functionality for applicants to upload attachments, which are then stored in the database. Applicant reports, using the integrated BI Publisher, may be requested to include the same attachments merged into the report output.
1. When the docs are merged together to be printed, is that using internal API or java?
2. Do we need to download the fonts for merge to work, or are the fonts delivered?
3. On what OS does the merge occur? -- UNIX or Windows
4. How are the attachments that have been uploaded merged into the extracted report to use the same fonts?
5. How can the fonts can be made to look exactly as in the original document?
6. How exactly is the merge is taking the attachments (ie resume and cover letter) and merging them together to enable printing with only 1 document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document