EGL9.2: Cash Flow Worksheet Includes Amounts from Only One ChartField Value Set When More Than One CFV Is Used
(Doc ID 2190357.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cash Flow Statement includes only the amounts from the first ChartField Value Set (CFV) when an Element contains multiple ChartField Value Sets and the amount from each CFV is the same.
Steps to Replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to General Ledger > Cash Flow Statement > Worksheet
- Open an existing Worksheet
- Click on Copy Worksheet to create a new one
2. Select an Element (Line Item) by clicking on Detail icon
- Element Line Type = Detail Element
- Balance Type = Ending Balance
3. Click on Update/Create to update the Element
- Element Type = Activities
- Data Source = LEDGER
- Include two ChartField Value Sets
- Click on Update/Create to create the CFVs
4. Create one CFV to use account 400000 and the other to use account 401000
5. Ensure the total amount in each account equals the same for the reporting period, say -1354729.24
6. Go back to the Worksheet and select Process Options
- Process for One BU
- BU US001
- Ledger LOCAL
- TimeSpan YTD
7. Process Cash Flow
8. Results returned include amount for only once CFV. That is, only amount -1354729.24 is reported instead of -2709458.48
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document