Services Procurement 'Export Service To Projects' (SPA_PROJ_EXP) Process Abends With SPA_PROJ_EXP.BUILDTAO.INV_HDRT (SQL) -- RC = 805
(Doc ID 2190412.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running services procurement export to projects - SPA_PROJ_EXP, process runs to No success due to SQL Error ORA-00001: unique constraint on PS_SPA_PE_TE_TAO4
-- 16:48:46.110 Process 4955383 ABENDED at Step =
SPA_PROJ_EXP.BUILDTAO.INV_HDRT (Action SQL) -- RC =3D 805
-- 16:48:46.127 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint =
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure Project Costing is enabled
2. Create a new Work Order with ‘Time Reporting Option’ set to ‘Actual Allocation’
3. Create a second distribution for Labor
4. Enter Project information on each distribution including Activity
5. Release the Work Order
6. Create a timesheet against the work order that includes a line for each distribution
7. Create an invoice for the timesheet
8. Completely approve the invoice
9. Run Export Service To Projects (SPA_PROJ_EXP)
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document