Warning Message Appear As HTML Code In Absence Request Page
(Doc ID 2190472.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer configured messages are displayed with their HTML tags in Absence Request Page
The following issues are encountered with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Set up HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Management > Absence Management > Country Take
2. Search Absence take with Country and select Reason Required check box.
3. Now login with employee, navigate to fluid request absence
4. Apply a absence request with out select Reason and Submit absence request.
5. The error message displays the HTML tags, as well.
This will also occur on forecasting message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document