EGL9.2: Permission List EPGL 2000 Does Not Allow Users to Update/Display And Correct Actions Be Granted Default
(Doc ID 2190505.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Security
Why does the Permission List EPGL 2000 does not allow users by default to Update/ Display and Correct actions to be granted?
The Permission List EPGL 2000 should have by default all the access granted including Update/ Display and Correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new user with only 1 role
2. Associate the role with permission list EPGL2000
3. Open role name and notice that Update/Display All and Correction are NOT selected
4. Open allocation group ACT_BUD
5. Try to add a new step but the system will not allow because it’s not allowed for this permission list
6. Change permissions. This time make sure to enable Update/Display All and Correction
Result: the user is allowed to add a new step if Correct history is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document