Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Forecast button in the absence grid on timesheet take users to Reported Time Status Tab on Timesheet. It should have remained on the Absence Tab and so that users can look at the forecasting results before hitting Submit button.
Steps to recreate:
1. Select Absence Time Reporter.
2. Make sure Forecasting is turned on for the absence take.
3. Login as Manager and navigate to timesheet select Absence Time Reporter.
4. Click on Absence tab - add absence event and details.
5. Back on timesheet page click on Forecast button. Note user is taken to Reported Time Status tab instead of remaining on Absence tab.
6. Now user has to go back to absence tab to see if eligible and to submit.
Issue is creating confusion in users mind and also the number of clicks are more when forecasting results in ineligible users need to adjust the hours going back to Absence Tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms