Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Expense Report with risk on it, is submitted, the HR Supervisor can see the risk details, but if the Expense report is routed/escalated to a new HR Supervisor, the risk details are no longer displayed for the approver.
1. Create a Risk Template and associate it to HR Supervisor Profile
2. Create Expense Report and Submit for Approval
3. Expense Report is escalated to HR Supervisor of the initial HR Supervisor, as a risk is met
4. Login with HR Supervisor of the initial HR Supervisor
5. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions and select ER created at step 2.
Risk details are not displayed after Expense Report is routed to second HR Supervisor.
Even after Expense Report is escalated or routed to a second HR Supervisor risk details should still be available.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms