E-FLUID: Macro Set Changes Not Displayed After Being Applied to Branding Theme
(Doc ID 2191176.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Portal Header and other branding elements are not displayed correctly after applying a Macro Set to a Theme. For example, it's missing the company logo, and the header links such as Home, Add to Favorites, Sign Out, etc.
The problem is sometimes intermittent, and goes away if the user clears cache. However, the problem returns down the road.
1. PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Assemble Themes
2. Open delivered theme: DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID
3. Save As and save it as a new theme
4. With the new theme, select:
Macro Set: PT_DEFAULT_MACROSET_855
Classic Components - Theme Style Sheet: PT_BRAND_CLASSIC_TEMPLTE_FLUID
Fluid Components - Global Override Style Sheet: PT_BRAND_FLUID_TEMPLATE
6. Now go to: PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options
7. Select the new theme created above
8. Log out, clear cache, and log back in
9. Check the portal header
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document