Issues when Using a New Form with Attachments Before Save
(Doc ID 2191517.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After designing and activating a new Form with Attachments, users cannot fill and save a new Form and receive the following errors if it is not saved before proceeding with attachments:
1. Please save the form before adding attachment
2. Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
Enter data into the highlighted fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a form
2. Create and Activate a Form with Attachments
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Test Form Request
4. Click Add New Value and fill in Form
5. Go to Attachments and click Attach, notice the first error
6. Go back to Forms and click Save, notice the second error
7. Go back to Attachments and click Attach again, first error appears again
8. Delete description, go back to Forms and click Save, second error appears again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!