EeS: Voucher created from Self-Service Invoice has wrong Approval
(Doc ID 2191577.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSettlements is not setup for Invoice Approval. However, on the Payables side, Voucher Approval is setup for Approval Framework.
Inactivated the Approval Process setup for Process ID = EMInvoiceApproval
Once a Self-Service Invoice is created and processed through Voucher Build to create a Voucher, if click on the Approval History button on the Voucher > Summary page, an error occurs.
No approval process definition found for id EMInvoiceApproval:EMInvoiceApprovalDefault:. (18081,1022) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AppDef.OnExecute Name:InitByEffDt PCPC:2628 Statement:34
Called from:EOAW_CORE.LaunchManager.OnExecute Name:DoPreview Statement:168
Called from:VCHR_APPROVAL_IA.Activate Statement:33
When Voucher Build creates the Voucher from the Self-Service Invoice, it should be associated to Voucher Approvers (from the VoucherApproval Process ID) and not to eSettlement Approvers (from the EMInvoiceApproval Process ID) since Voucher Approval is setup for Approval Framework on the Payables side and not through the eSettlements side.
1. Maintain Buyer Template setup
SetID = SHARE
Template ID = MRKTPAY
Agreement SetID = BUY03
2. Review Buyer Details > Notifications and Approvals setup
Buyer = BUY03
Boxes for Invoice Approval Required and Invoice Line Approval Required are not checked
3. Verify that the Approval Process setup for Process ID = EMInvoiceApproval has a Status = Inactive
4. Verify that the Approval Process setup for Process ID = VoucherApproval has a Status = Active
5. Payables Options setup > Vouchering Options 1 setup
SetID = SHARE
Voucher Approval = Approval Framework
6. TablesSet Control setup
Set Control Value = BUY03
Defaults SetID = SHARE
AP_01 = SHARE
EM03 = BUY03
7. Create a Self-Service Invoice
Supplier = Books4U and Me
Buyer = Choice Industries (BUY03)
8. Release the Invoice for Processing
9. Run Voucher Build
10. Voucher created in Postable status
11. Display the Voucher
12. On the Voucher > Summary page, Approval Status = Pending
13. Click the Approval History hyperlink
14. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document