Awarding An Event To A Supplier Causes Issue When Multiple SETID's Are Used
(Doc ID 2192119.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating supplier for different SETID and award an event to that supplier, system will generate the wrong supplier setid on the Bidder profile ID tab
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new supplier for setid other than share.
2. Change the default SETID for the business unit from Share to the same setid you created the supplier for.
3. Create an even and bid on it.
4. Analyze the event.
5. Award the event and create a PO.
6. Review the bidder contact profile, notice that system linked same supplier that contact id but for the wrong setid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document