Process PC_GL_TO_PC Going To No Success with "JH"."ACCOUNTING_DT": invalid identifier
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process PC_GL_TO_PC abends at step “PC_GL_TO_PC.10000000.INSERT3”.
“SQL Error: ORA-00904: "JH"."ACCOUNTING_DT": invalid identifier”
1. Go to Project Costing > Third Party Integration > Load Transactions and add a new run control for process PC_INTFEDIT.
2. Select “Accounting Date” as Date option and save the page.
3. Go directly to Project Costing > Cost Collection > General Ledger. It will open the run control ID created earlier for PC_INTFEDIT. The options available for Date Type are Accounting Date and Transaction Date (brought from PC_INTFEDIT). Those options do not exist for process PC_GL_TO_PC. Date Type options shown in the list should be: Posted Date and Journal Date.
4. Run the process PC_GL_TO_PC. It will go to No Success because of invalid DATE TYPE : ACCOUNTING DATE.
6. Go to Load Transactions page again. The run control ID for process PC_INTFEDIT does not appear in list anymore.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms