Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Cancel (X) message displays incorrect line number on PO's that have more than one chunk of line data.
1) Go to Setup Financials/Supply Chain - Install - Installation Options
2) Click on Product Options - Purchasing
3) Set 'Max Rows to Retrieve For' - Purchase Orders to 5 (line data chunking setting)
4) Create a PO with 23 lines.
5) Delete line 15 and line 4.
6) Dispatch PO
7) Open PO and cancel Line 5. Message says "This action will cancel Line 5 for this purchase order." this is correct
8) Go to end of the chucking (last lines)
9) Cancel line 21, message says line 5 will be canceled.
(see attached for detailed replications steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms