E-PIA/BI/XMLP: Submit button not visible on Online Tax Withholding form on Chrome PT8.55
(Doc ID 2192636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, PIA Core Technology
Online Tax Withholding form's "Submit" push button is not displayed/accessible via Chrome browser
Testing the new Online Tax Withholding forms using Internet Explorer (IE) and Chrome. The form's "Submit" push button was not displayed or accessible from Chrome but it is displayed/accessible via IE.
The issue can be replicated by:
1) Log into PeopleSoft using Google Chrome
2) From the Fluid Home, select Employee Self Service homepage, from the drop down in the middle of the page.
3) Select the Payroll tile
4) Select Tax Withholding on the left Side of the page
5) Select the State row which will open a pop-up box State Tax Withholding Forms
6) Select the New York Withholding Allowance Certificate
7) Select OK on the pop-up warning; this will open adobe reader with the form as a PDF file
8)Notice the submit button is greyed out
*Note this is only happening on Google Chrome.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document