Using Guided Self Service (GSS/Fluid) to Change Manager, After Using The Previous Button, the Previous Manager Name is Displayed in the "New Information" Column.
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter transaction through Guided Self Service, data is not displayed correctly after using Previous or Next buttons. After entering new supervisors on Job Detail step and then clicking Next, if you then click Previous, the "New Information" column displays the current manager rather than the new manager.
Choosing "Previous" should return to the previous page with all the same data previously entered for the New Information.
If you do not use Next and Previous buttons, then the data displays correctly.
1. Log in as Manager and select "My Team" tile.
2. Select an employee and an action that involves a change in supervisor (for example, Request Reporting Change)
3. Enter new information, and then click "Next"
4. After reviewing information on the "Review and Submit" page, choose Previous.
5. Work and Job Information page is displayed, but Manager Name in the New Information column is the name of the current manager instead of the new manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms