EAP: User Specified Exchange Rate On Voucher Not Being Applied To New Voucher Lines
(Doc ID 2193254.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a voucher is saved and a new line is added there is no exchange rate applied to the new voucher line at all.
1. Create a voucher for BU CAN with currency USD and add first line.
2. Modify the Exchange rate:
- Source – User and Exchange rate as 1.33
3. Save the voucher – Voucher saved.
4. Add a new line and save the voucher. The voucher cannot be saved and the following error message appears:
You must enter the exchange rate between USD and CAD on invoice line 2. Charge Line 1 (7030,105)
You are using User Defined, rather that table derived exchange rates. You must, therefore, enter an exchange rate between the two currencies
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document