ePerformance "Copy Item From Prior Document" Returns Every Document In The System To Choose From
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM16 (included patches from PUM14,15,16), when working on your own performance review document, the "Copy Item from Prior Document" option returns every document in the system to choose from.
The expectation is that it returns just your own prior documents.
1. Choose a document type/ID that contains the “Copy from Another Document”
2. Create a new Performance document using Type = Performance Doc, Template = Performance with Objectives.
3. Add Competency
4. Select Copy from My Documents
5. List of others’ documents is offered
6. Copy another employee’s competencies
Reported in PUM16
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms