Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO matching tolerances are not being updated when the item category is changed on the PO line
It is expected that the default values on the Category are used when the Category is updated on the PO Line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Matching Tolerances = 1.0 for Category = A
2. Set Matching Tolerances = 2.0 for Category = B
3. Create a purchase order using Category A. Save.
4. Review the Schedule Matching Tolerances. = 1.0
5. Back on the PO Line, change the Category = B.
6. Click Schedule and review the matching tolerances = 1.00. They did not change.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on the matching tolerances, and Matching issues arise.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms