Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : When "Copy from Another Document" is Enabled, User can see ALL documents, not just his/her own docs
Steps to replicate :
1. Log into a HCM PUM18 demo environment as PS/PS.
2. Navigate to ePerformance Template Definition.
3. Add New (or Clone) Template e.g. Annual Review
4. Under Process Tab, in the Define Criteria Step, Verify "Updated by" is "Employee & Manager."
5. Under Structure Tab, in Define Criteria Step - Role Rules, allow Employee to Add Items, Update Items, Delete Items, and Copy from Another Document.
6. Click Save.
7. Navigate to Navigator, Self-Service, Performance Management, My Performance Documents, Create Documents.
8. Enter Period Begin Date: e.g. 7/1/2016
9. Enter Period End Date: e.g. 8/1/2016
10. Select document type Annual Review
11. Click Create Document
12. Under the Goals tab, click "Add Item."
13. Select "Copy Item from My Documents"
14. Click next
Actual Behavior : employee can see all performance documents for all employees.
Excepted Behavior : employee should not be able to see all documents for all employees, only the employee's own documents
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms