Mass Contract Select Will Not Select Correct Population of Students When Multiple Run Controls Exist For One Contract
(Doc ID 2194028.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9 Payment Plans/Deferral Contract/Third Party Contracts
When more than one run control exists for the Mass Contract Select (in PS_SSF_RUN_PS_TPC) using the same Contract Number, the wrong data is selected by Pop Select and the App Engine SSF_PS_TPC.
- In order to replicate this issue you must first create 2 Pop Select queries that join to the SSF_PS_TPC_BND table that select 2 different groups of students for clarity
- Setup 2 separate Run Controls, Student Financials > Payment Plans > Mass Contract Select
- The run controls should use your Pop Select queries
- Both run controls point to the same Third Party Contract.
- One of the run controls should be set to activate students
- One of the run controls should be set to cancel students.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document