Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the start date or end date of an Physical Inventory Occurrence at Asset Management > Physical Inventory > Define Inventory Occurrence is left blank, no asset rows will be found in the PS_PI_SCAN_SCOPE table for the new fluid physical inventory functionality. This is the part of the process that is shared with classic Physical Inventory.
It is expected that the start and end dates will be required when defining the Inventory Occurrence.
This issue can be verified be performing the following steps:
1) Define an Inventory Occurrence and leave the Start and/or End Date blank.
2) Enter criteria for assets that are in service.
3) Define an Inventory Schedule. Informational only.
4) Run the first step of the Load/Match/Reconcile PI Information process.
5) Check the PS_PI_SCAN_SCOPE table.
6) Verify results by rerunning the scenario from points1-5 with the start and end dates entered on the Inventory Occurrence.
The Physical Inventory Occurrence with have to be recreated and reloaded to the mobile device when the start and/or end date has not been entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms