EAR9.2: Worksheet Getting Auto Approved After Setting Up Write-Off Workflow
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up write-off workflow, worksheet is getting auto approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Business Unit Related/ Receivables/ Receivables Options - Payment Options tab - enable write-off workflow;
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ User Preferences/ Define User Preferences - Receivables Data Entry 2 - setting up tolerances at user level;
- Go to Customers/ Customer Information/ General Information and set up write-off information;
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Business Unit Related/ Receivables/ Receivables Options - General 1 - write-off tolerances;
- Go to Enterprise Components/ Approvals/ Approvals/ Approval Process Setup in order to set up approval process for ARMaintWriteOff, enter Criteria Definition for the process;
- Go to Enterprise Components/ Approvals/ Approvals/ User List Setup in order to set User List Definition and Source;
- Go to Enterprise Components/ Approvals/ Approvals/ Authorize Approvers to set up Approval Authorization and Criteria Definitions for Director, Controller and VP;
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivables Maintenance/ Maintenance Worksheet/ Create Worksheet in order to select as posting action for the worksheet "Submit to Workflow" for the Item selected as WO - as result;
- Check - Enterprise Components/ Approvals/ Approvals/ Monitor Approvals - see that selected Worksheet has Approved Status and that there is no approvals required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms