EAP: Overriding Match Exception From the Search Results Does Not Match Voucher
(Doc ID 2194442.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selecting to Override a Match Exception from the Match Workbench Search results does not Match the Voucher correctly.
1. Add PO with Matching and Receipt Required > Dispatch
2. Add Receipt for full quantity of PO
3. Add Voucher from Receipt > Change Unit Price and Total > Save
4. Voucher Invoice Information page - Run Matching by selecting Action = Matching
5. Voucher has Match Exceptions: RULE_E250, RULE_P100 and RULE_V300
6. Click on the Exceptions link from the Voucher Summary page
7. In the Match Workbench Exceptions page, Override Options tab, select to Override Match Rules RULE_E250 and RULE_V300
8. Run Matching using the Batch process
9. Voucher still has Match Exceptions which is correct because nothing was done with Match Exception RULE_P100
10. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Match Workbench > enter Search criteria to bring up Voucher
11. Select the Voucher and for Voucher Match Action select Override > click Apply
12. The following Message is received after selecting Apply > OK
13. Change Search criteria to see whether Match Status for Voucher changed to Override > Match Status now shows Manually Overridden
14. Run Matching from Batch
15. Voucher still has Match Exceptions. However, first two Rules that were overrode, are back in Match Exception RULE_E250 and RULE_V300
16. Navigate again to the Match Workbench and enter Search Criteria
17. Select Voucher and set Voucher Match Action to Override > Apply
18. Run Matching from Batch
19. Voucher still has Match Exceptions > back to RULE_P100 in Match Exception and exceptions for RULE_E250 and RULE_V300 are gone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!