EDM: Deal Paydown Drawdown Abends At Step TR_POSN_LIB.PHYSICAL1.CYCLED RC=8
(Doc ID 2194445.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when adding Paydown/Drawdown when selecting No to Message: 2009-08-15 is a non-business date. Use 2009-08-17 instead? (13520,2)
Storing array element: array reference is NULL. (180,253)
TR_POSN_LIB.PHYSCAL1.GBL.default.1900-01-01.CLCYIELD.OnExecute PCPC:568 Statement:12
Process 88921 ABENDED at Step TR_POSN_LIB.PHYSCAL1.CLCYIELD (PeopleCode) -- RC = 8 (108,524)
CallAppEngine: Application TR_POSN: AppEngine error. (2,653)
TR_PANELS_WRK.CREATE_POSN_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CreatePositionRecords PCPC:543 Statement:12
Called from:TRX_INTEREST_TR.GBL.SavePostChange Statement:1
1. Deal Management > Administer Deals > Define Instruments > Add
2. Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals > Add Deal
3. Message received when defining Issue and Coupon Start Date: Interest Start date input (2016-08-01) differs from expected interest start (2009-07-15). (13800,258) > OK > Save Deal
4. Click Interest Dates hyperlink
5. For first entry, check box for Override Interest Payment OK to Message: Changing this will lock this deal. Continue? Are all dates/amounts OK? (13800,135)
6. Now change Payment Date to 08/15/2009 > No to Message: 2009-08-15 is a non-business date. Use 2009-08-17 instead? (13520,2)
7. Add Principal Paydown/Drawdown > Click Add Paydown/Drawdown button> No to Message: 2009-08-15 is a non-business date. Use 2009-08-17 instead? (13520,2)
8. Errors received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document