EEX9.2:Multi-line + Split-billing Expense Report with one Line Denied Rule is Only One Approver Required Ignoring Rule and has to be Approved by All Approvers
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Anytime an expense report where the line has a split distribution and the approver denies a line requires all Approvers have to approve. The Approval rule is only one approver is required.
1) Create a report with multiple lines and split a couple of the lines
2) Submit the report
3) Budget check the report
4) HR Supervisor approve the report
5) Pre pay auditor denies one of the split lines (there are multiple pre pay auditors)
6) Budget check again (rule is budget check before approval and because a line is denied one must budget check the report again)
7) Approve as the pre pay auditor
Expected Result: Report should go to Approved for Payment status.
Actual Result: The rule is only one Approver required but the reports have to be approved by all pre pay auditors defined in Approver Assignment.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms