EEX9.2:Multi-line + Split-billing Expense Report with one Line Denied Rule is Only One Approver Required Ignoring Rule and has to be Approved by All Approvers
(Doc ID 2194480.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Anytime an expense report where the line has a split distribution and the approver denies a line requires all Approvers have to approve. The Approval rule is only one approver is required.
1) Create a report with multiple lines and split a couple of the lines
2) Submit the report
3) Budget check the report
4) HR Supervisor approve the report
5) Pre pay auditor denies one of the split lines (there are multiple pre pay auditors)
6) Budget check again (rule is budget check before approval and because a line is denied one must budget check the report again)
7) Approve as the pre pay auditor
Expected Result: Report should go to Approved for Payment status.
Actual Result: The rule is only one Approver required but the reports have to be approved by all pre pay auditors defined in Approver Assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document