ETL 9.2: Time Sheet Ignores Time Reporting Template And Displays Default Time Sheet With Task Reporting when navigating through the Timesheet and passing the effective date of the active job for that employee
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Technical
When navigating through the weeks in the timesheet of employees either through self-service or MSS, and going outside of effective date of the active job of that employee, time sheet is showing all the fields and ignores time reporting template when using task reporting.
The time reporting template should work irrespective of the effective date of Job data and employment data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Make sure 'Allow Timesheet Selection' checkbox is unchecked under Set Up HCM, then select Install, then select Product Specific, then select Time and Labor Installation, then select Time and Labor Installation
1. Make sure employee has an active job for 06/24/16 - 08/21/1. (JOB DATA: Workforce Administration->Job Information-> Job Data EMPLOYMENT DATA: Time and Labor-->Enroll Time Reporters->Maintain Time Reporter Data)
2. Attach a 'Time reporting template' to the Taskgroup assigned to the employee om EMPLOYMENT DATA:(Navigation : Set Up HCM -> Product Related-> Time and Labor -> Task Configuration->Taskgroup)
3. Navigate to Employees time sheet either through MSS and search for employee's name and enter their timesheet.
4. Navigate through the weeks of timesheet (by clicking on 'Previous week or Next week) and go outside of effective date set in job data and employment data.
5. If you don't see the issue occurring, exit the timesheet and re-enter the timesheet for that employee.
The issue has the following business impact:
This is causing confusing behavior on the timesheet for the staff. It was also reported that sometimes one might able to enter time and the time entered shows up incorrectly on the reported time table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms