EGL9.1+: Approval Steps Are Skipped with Message: 'No approvers found' When Route Control Is Set Up
(Doc ID 2194706.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Route Control is not working as expected. Journals are not routed to appropriate approver as per the route control set up &
approval steps are skipped with message: ‘No approvers found’
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a view including key fields to identify a unique Journal. Also include any field from journal header record on which route control to be set up. OPRID is used in this example.
2. Set Up a new Route Control Type & use the view created in previous step as edit table
3. Create Route control profiles to include specific OPRIDs that will submit journal for approval.
4. Create a new Role with basic GL permission list EPGL9000
5. Assign this new Role & Route Control on User Profile.
6. Create 2 User lists based on the role assigned to Approvers. 1 User list for each route control profiles.
7. Set up Approval process definition. Use the 2 new user lists created in previous step.
8. Set up Approval path & step criteria to include the OPRID field from the view created in step 1 & provide corresponding values.
9. Log in as different users & Create journals, edit them & submit them for approval.
10. Observe if it goes to right approver as per the route control set up or not.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details..
Journals are not routed to appropriate approver as per the route control set up & approval steps are skipped with message: ‘No approvers found’ . Finally goes to admins for approval due to Error step .
Journals should be routed appropriate approver as per the route control set up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document