EAP: Voucher Post Wrongly Sets MATCH_STATUS_RECV and RECV_LN_MATCH_OPT TO Partially Matched
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting process incorrectly sets MATCH_STATUS_RECV and RECV_LN_MATCH_OPT to P(0Partially Matched).
1. Create a Purchase Order.
2. Create a Receipt for the above PO.
3. Create a Regular Voucher by copying PO Receipt.
4. Budget Check, Match, Approve and Post the Regular Voucher.
5. Create a Reversal Voucher by associating the above Regular Voucher.
6. Budget Check, Match, Approve and Post the Reversal Voucher.
7. Close both the Reversal and Regular Vouchers.
8. Run Voucher Post for two Vouchers (Regular and Reversal) together.
9. Receipt Match Status updated to P wrongly.
The Receipt Match Status should be set to T(To be Matched).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms