EAP: Review Accounts Payable Returns Different Supplier Name For The Same Voucher
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The search results on "Review Accounts Payable" shows a different supplier name when Vendor SetID field is entered or not.
1. Enable Vendor Name History functionality (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier).
2. Change the short name for supplier 0000000044 from "EMELS" to "EMELS TST".
3. Create a voucher for supplier ID 0000000044 and save it:
- Voucher ID 00000439 is created.
4. Navigate to: Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Voucher:
Case1: Fill the followings search criteria: BU - US001, Voucher Id - 00000439, Supplier Setid - Blank:
- Supplier Short name returned at search appears as "EMELS TST-001" which is the changed value.
Case2: Fill the followings search criteria : BU - US001, Voucher Id: 00000439, Supplier Setid : "Share":
- Supplier Short name returned at search appears as "EMELS -001" which is the initial value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms