ELM 9.2: Pending Approval Details Do Not Display when Save Status as "Planned" and then Chang Status to Submit for Approval"
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pending Approval Details Do Not Display when Save Status as "Planned" and then Chang Status to Submit for Approval".
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Supplemental Learning.
2. Adding Conference in Supplemental Learning details and other required fields, saving Status as "Planned".
3. While staying on same page, changing Status to "Submit for Approval" and Saving.
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > My Learning,
5. Review Conference item by clicking the Modify button, and "Approval Detail" link is NOT displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms