EAP: PO Related Vouchers Will Not Apply To Prepaid Vouchers
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Prepaid Voucher is created using a Prepaid Ref value. A PO Voucher is created from either the PO or Receipt. When Voucher Post is run against the PO Voucher, only Accrual entries for the PO Voucher are created. The Prepaid entries are missing.
1. Add Prepaid Voucher > Voucher Attributes tab > populate Prepaid Ref value
2. Pay Prepaid Voucher using Express Payments
3. Post Payment and Prepaid Voucher
4. Add PO > Matching > Receipt Required > Dispatch PO
5. Add Receipt from PO for full Quantity
6. Add Voucher from Receipt
7. Voucher Attributes tab populate Prepaid Ref value = Prepaid Voucher Ref value
8. Post PO Voucher
9. Accounting Entries created for PO Voucher Only. Prepaid Post entries missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms