E-PIA/FLUID: Save Warning Modal Window Not Closing in Chrome
(Doc ID 2195095.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The modal Save Warning message cannot be closed on Fluid pages. The save warning "Do you want to save your changes?" modal window remains on screen even when clicking on "No".
This happens in multiple scenarios, for example when a grouplet/component is opened from a left/right panel frame (such as Related Content or Activity Guide), or in a Fluid Navigation Collection.
Issue is specific to Chrome users.
SAMPLE REPLICATION STEPS
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) In HCM 9.2, go to the Fluid "Workforce Administrator" homepage
2) Click on Tile "New Hire Tasks"
3) Click on Modify a Person
4) Enter K0G001 for empllid
5) Enter today's date for date of death
6) Navigate away from page, by clicking on Person Profiles tab on the left menu.
7) "Do you want to save your changes?" modal window appears
8) Click "No"
Result: The modal window will not close at all.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document