E-PIA/FLUID: Save Warning Modal Window Not Closing in Chrome
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The modal Save Warning message cannot be closed on Fluid pages. The save warning "Do you want to save your changes?" modal window remains on screen even when clicking on "No".
This happens in multiple scenarios, for example when a grouplet/component is opened from a left/right panel frame (such as Related Content or Activity Guide), or in a Fluid Navigation Collection.
Issue is specific to Chrome users.
SAMPLE REPLICATION STEPS
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) In HCM 9.2, go to the Fluid "Workforce Administrator" homepage
2) Click on Tile "New Hire Tasks"
3) Click on Modify a Person
4) Enter K0G001 for empllid
5) Enter today's date for date of death
6) Navigate away from page, by clicking on Person Profiles tab on the left menu.
7) "Do you want to save your changes?" modal window appears
8) Click "No"
Result: The modal window will not close at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms