Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A PO with one line, qty of 2, non cap is created and dispatched. The PO is copied to a Receipt that is not interfaced. The PO Receipt are copied to a Voucher. The distribution line for the Voucher line is split into 2 for a qty of 1 each. Asset information is entered for each distribution line along with a sequence number. The Voucher is interfaced creating 2 rows, a FAD and an ADQ. The 2 rows are loaded into AM. The FAD creates a full asset. The ADQ creates ps_cost and ps_asset_acq_det rows for a new asset. No other tables are populated for the asset created from the ADQ row.
Two FAD rows should be created generating 2 full assets in AM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a PO with 1 line fro a QTY of 2 creating a non CAP asset.
2) Copy the PO to a Receipt. Do not interface into AM.
3) Copy the PO Receipt to a Voucher. Split he distribution line into 2 for a QTY of 1 each. Enter Asset information. Enter sequence numbers 1 and 2
4) Interface the Voucher via INTFAPAM.
5) Receive the AP/PO information via AMPS1000. Note that a FAD row and an ADQ row are generated in the ps_intfc_fin and ps_intfc_phy_a tables.
6) Load the rows into AM via AMIF1000.
7) The FAD was uploaded to create one full assert with rows in all tables as well as ADD rows in ps_cost and ps_open_trans.
8) The ADQ was uploaded to create a partial asset with rows in ps_asset_acq_det and ADJ rows in ps_cost. No other tables were populated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, expected new assets are not fully created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms