Data Conflict Error upon Changing Effective Date of Delivery Method in Non-english
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data conflict Error upon changing Effective date of Delivery Method in Non-English
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as THAI language.
2. Go to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Delivery Methods.
3. Search any Delivery Method.
4. Switch to Correct History Mode.
5. Change the Effective Date of Delivery Method and Save (Ensure that there is data in related-table).
6. Change the Effective Date again and Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms