ELM 9.2: Notification LM_ENRLMT_DPDNED_MGR Not Triggered to Manager
(Doc ID 2195977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the status of a class enrollment changes from Pending Approval to Dropped and the Process Enrollment Notifications completes successfully, email not sent to Manager using LM_ENRLMT_DPDNED_MGR template.
Steps to Replicate issue:
1) Learner enrolled into the course
2) Pending approval notification sent to user and manager
3) run Process Enrollment Notifications (Application LM_Notify) process
4) Learner and manager receive notification for pending approval
5) Log in as Manager and deny the notification
6) run LM_NOTIFY process
7) Email received to Learner, but not to Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document