E-QR: Incorrect EFFDT Logic For Language Table Join
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query result difference between English and non-English languages, Query is not retrieving data correctly, the PS QUERY is left outer join wrongly with related language records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Create a new PS Query record that has language table with EFFDT field
3. Run the Query in English correctly
4. Log out and log-in as none based language(non-English)
5. Re-run the Query - incorrect output results are displayed
6. Check the SQL - it should not have effective date logic in WHERE clause.
B_R.EFFDT = (SELECT MAX(BRED.EFFDT) FROM PS_REVW_RATING_LNG BRED WHERE
BRED.RATING_MODEL = B_R.RATING_MODEL AND BRED.LANGUAGE_CD = 'ZHS')
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms