Employee ID values are getting flushed out on the Run control page of Create Documents Page
(Doc ID 2196387.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee ID values in the Grid are getting flushed out, while selecting the Group ID/ EMPLID on the Run control of Create Documents Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu -->Workforce Development -->Performance Management-->Performance Documents -->Create Documents. In the search page search with existing Run control ID, make sure you have EMPLID value in the Run Control Page.
2. Now Select Group ID radio button and then Click on Employee ID radio button again, the list is empty
3. Select new employee ID different from the one you selected in (1), click on Save Button then click on Return to Search button
4. Select same run control ID
5. Both Employee ID's showing on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document