Employee ID values are getting flushed out on the Run control page of Create Documents Page
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee ID values in the Grid are getting flushed out, while selecting the Group ID/ EMPLID on the Run control of Create Documents Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu -->Workforce Development -->Performance Management-->Performance Documents -->Create Documents. In the search page search with existing Run control ID, make sure you have EMPLID (eg:KS0001) value in the Run Control Page.
2. Now Select Group ID radio button and then Click on Employee ID radio button again, the list is empty
3. Select new employee ID (Eg: KS0002) , click on Save Button then click on Return to Search button
4. Select same run control ID
5. Both Employee ID's KS0001 and KS0002 showing in the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms