Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having defined at the TableSet Control configuration level, for Set Control Value US001, the FS_05 Record Group (Accounts) to point to Set ID SHARE, a system inconsistency has been detected when trying to create the Accounting Entries of an existing Direct Journal Deposit Payment. When a User click on the Accounts field look-up icon, the system triggers Record View PS_AR_ACCT_VW, but this one is using Set ID US001, instead of SHARE.
The reason for this is that Record View PS_AR_ACCT_VW has not been defined within Record Group FS_05 (Accounts), and as such, the system is not picking up the appointed Set ID value, but the one set as Default Set ID for the Business Unit at hand.
- Log into the FSCM 9.2 Online Application as User ID VP1
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > TableSet Control
- Open Set Control Value US001
- Check for Record Group FS_05 (Accounts), that the Set ID value defined is SHARE
- Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit
- Create a brand new Deposit in the system for Deposit Business Unit US001, and mark it as Journal Directly = Y
- Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Direct Journal Payments > Create Accounting Entries
- Open the recently created Deposit
- At the Accounting Entries tab, click on the Account look-up icon
- Confirm that instead of Set ID SHARE as per expected, the value displayed and used is US001 (The Default Set ID for Set Control Value US001)
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Users are unable to select the proper Account value from the Accounts look-up view, as the correct expected Set ID is not used, the system only shows the incorrect chart of Accounts.
The new Record View PS_AR_ACCT_VW, (used in the Account look-up feature from the Direct Journal Deposit Create Accounting Entries page), should be defined under Record Group FS_05 (Accounts), so that the proper Set ID is being used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms