Required & Due Date Column for Curriculum Shows Blank in My Current Learning Pagelet Although Flagged as Required and Has a Target Date
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Required & Due Date column shows blank in "My Current Learning" pagelet although the Curriculum is flagged as "Required" and has a Target Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as administrator.
2. Go to Enterprise Learning >Learner Task >Maintain Learning Plans.
3. Select a Learner, add a new learner to Plan.
4. Select the curriculum ex. Workforce 101 Curriculum MDC_WForCU01.
5. Select a learning Plan and mark it as required and enter a target completion date.
6. Click on Ok and then Save.
7. Login as the Learner.
8. Go To Self service>Learning >Learning Plan, you can see the planned learning here.
9. Click on details.
10.This shows the learning as required and Target completion date which was mentioned while adding the learning plan.
11.Check the pagelet My current learning, the required and due date is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms