Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Work Order
Navigation : - Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Work Order Workbench. PeopleSoft Work Order Workbench search functionality is not working properly and not giving the correct filtered output.
Steps to replicate the issue -
1. Navigation : - Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Work Order Workbench Give Business Unit and click on lower search button you will get data for all the work order
2. Now click on "View" Button at top and new page will open
3. Give same business unit in business unit field and tab out
4. Give any name in "Use View" field
5. At bottom of the page you will get lot of check boxes to select filter criteria, select some check box (I selected Status and Priority) and then click on "Save View" Button.
6. Now click on "Return" hyperlink above "Use View" edit box.
7. select "Use View" that you have created and click on search button, so it should display only data for selected check box criteria like suppose I have selected "Status and Priority " as Closed and Complete then it should display result for only those Work order. First time it working properly and giving required result
8. Now again click on "View" Button unchecked the check box and click on "Save View" button and click on "return" hyperlink.
9. select "Use View" that you have created and click on search button, you will get result on the basis of old selected filter only and not for currently selected check box. Now you click on View button and check then you find that check boxes that you unchecked are still in checked status. That is the issue, grid is not getting refreshed properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms