EAR9.2: Incorrect Currency Entries Created In AR Journal
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For journals which have been created from AR Items through the Journal Generator, the currency value on the rounding entry is incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Setup VAT at 14% for NLDE1
2) Add a new currency ZAR/EUR
3) Setup Rounding Account Code in AR
4) Setup 2 ledgers at Ledger Group
5) Create a new ITEM and Post it in AR
6) The entries are balanced in AR
7) Run Journal Generator in GL
8) The foreign entries are not balanced and the journal header is in E
Journal is not balanced on journal totals or balancing ChartField totals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms