ETL9.2: Leave Accrual Wrongly Set TL_QUANTITY to Zero For Negative Prior Adjustment.
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The employees who modified prior period leave time reducing their hours were not processed correctly.
Leave Accrual wrongly set TL_QUANTITY to zero for negative prior period adjustment.
1. Submit 24 hrs of Leave time
2. Create a payable time and load data to payroll and confirm payroll
3. Change time on timesheet and remove 16 hours of vacation and submit time.
4. TL_COMPLEAV_TBL is updated correctly at this point.
5. Create payable time, Run Leave Accrual prior to sending any additional payable time to payroll.
6. Expected result on TL_COMPLEAV_TBL:
TL_QUANTITY = (-16). However after leave accrual is run, the tl_quantity is set to zerio in place of -16 in error.
Due to this issue, users don't have a correct leave balance available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms