E-PIA:Function "onReadyState" Error: Cannot Read Property "getElementById" of Undefined Error On Match Exception Analysis
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Function "onReadyState" Error on Accounts Payable>Review Accounts Payable Info>Vouchers>Match Exception Analysis
1. Provide Group by: Supplier and Search
2. Click on 'Details'
3. On Supplier Exception Rules subpage, click on 'Show Details'
4. On Business Unit Details subpage, click on 'Details'
5. Select a voucher, view document status.
6. Return to Match Exception Analysis page.
7. Click on 'Details' for another supplier.
8. 'Function 'onready' state' error received on further drilldown pages
Function "onReadyState" Error: Cannot read property "getElementById" of undefined error Stack:
Type Error: Cannot Read Property "getElementById" of undefined
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms