Performance Issue When Cancel PO Through Buyer's Workbench And From Add/Update PO Page.
(Doc ID 2197486.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue when Cancel PO through Buyer's Workbench and from Add/Update PO page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Replication Step to Cancel PO from Buyer Workbench:
• Navigate to Buyer`s Workbench and search PO for a Business unit which in dispatch status.
• Once the PO has been displayed in the Filter criteria page, select the check box against the PO and Click on Cancel Button.
• Ensure that the PO selected is a qualified version to be cancelled.
• If the PO is to be cancelled is Qualified, Select the button Yes to proceed with the cancellation.
• It take 7 minutes to cancel one line PO and it take 8 minutes to cancel 300 line PO.
Replication Step to Cancel PO from Add/Update PO page.
• Navigate to Add/Update PO’s page and search PO for a Business unit which in dispatch status.
• Click on Cancel button from Maintain purchase order page.
• It take 6 minutes to cancel one line PO and it take 8 minutes to cancel 300 line PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document