EAP: Pay Cycle Reset abends at Step AP_PAYRESET.C0009000.Step11 with Unique Constraint error when Voucher has 2 Withholding Classes
(Doc ID 2197683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier has 2 Withholding Classes. Voucher is created for the Supplier for both of the Withholding Classes. Pay Cycle is run and Voucher is selected for Payment. If the Pay cycle is reset, process will abend at Step AP_PAYRESET.C0009000.Step11 with an error.
Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PYMT_WTD2_TMP4) violated
1. Have a Withholding Supplier setup with 2 different Withholding Classes
2. Add a Voucher for the Supplier
3. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, click the Withholding hyperlink
4. Verify that two Withholding Classes are specified with the withholding applicable
5. Save the Voucher
6. Create a Pay Cycle
7. Run Payment Selection
8. Voucher selected for Payment
9. Reset the Pay Cycle
10. Process abends at Step AP_PAYRESET.C0009000.Step11 with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document