EEX 9.2: Expense Report Not Routed To Delegated Supervisor When The Primary Supervisor Is On Leave And Reporting Structure Is Based On The Position Number
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Profile Workflow Delegate setup doesn't work properly when supervisor is in status 'Leave with Pay'.
1. S1 is the supervisor for Employee E1 using reporting structure is based on the position number (E1 REPORTS_TO S1's POSITION_NBR in PS_JOB table).
2. S1 has a status of Leave with Pay in Expense Profile.
3. S2 is setup as a delegate on Workflow tab of PeopleTools user Profile.
4. W1 is the Approval System Admin configured on Transaction Definition for Expense Reports.
5. Employee Submits an Expense Report for HR Supervisor Approval.
Expense report routes to W1 who is the Approval System Admin.
It should route to S2 who is the designated Approver for S1.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms